COGNITIA COMPUTER CONSULTANTS
Cognitia provides technology services and solutions for all computing environments. Our engineers are experienced in all facets of system design, implementation, integration, and maintenance. We recognize the importance of your system and use innovative tools to address support requests quickly and efficiently. We always respond as fast as possible and do our best to ensure that personnel are available twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week, for emergency response on any issue.
Some of our services include:
- Evaluation of computing environment and recommendations based on industry best practices.
- Office wiring planning, installation, and testing.
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of equipment including, but not limited to, servers, workstations, printers, scanners, switches, and routers.
- Migration to new platforms or integration with legacy systems. Our engineers are experienced with Microsoft, Novell, Apple, and Unix-based computing environments.
- Connection of multiple locations and satellite offices.
- Planning and implementation of local and remote backup strategies.
- Disaster recovery and contingency planning to prevent downtime and minimize impact in the event a failure occurs.
- Planning, installation, support, and maintenance of email systems including Microsoft Exchange and Novell GroupWise.
- Email filtering solutions that block junk before it reaches your Inbox.
- Set up and support of Web-based email.
- Security assessments to identify vulnerabilities, and recommendations or implementation of changes to resolve them.
- Planning and rollout of enterprise-wide antivirus and malware protection.
- Enable employees to work wherever they are and whenever they want, securely and efficiently.
- Remote connectivity and collaboration through laptops, tablets, smartphones, and other mobile devices.
- Development of custom applications so your software works the same way you do.
- Customization of existing software to tailor systems to business processes.
- Guidance and assistance with a smooth transition from paper-driven environment to reduced-paper or “paperless” environment.
- Support of platforms including MySQL, Oracle, and Microsoft SQL Server and Access.
- Analysis and schema redesign for databases with redundancy and integrity issues.
- Data cleansing in preparation for moving to a new platform.
- Porting data between divergent systems.
- Internet-enabling current database systems with a custom user interface.